Where is Bunny
Photos of Bunny
Church Service times
Bunny Bulletin Newsletters
A Stroll around Bunny
Links Page
Site Map
Privacy Policy
Website terms of use

Contact Us

Parish Council Information
Baptisms

1715 to 1749

1750 to 1799

1800 to 1849

1850 to 1899

1900 to 1929

Marriages
Burials
Churchyard Inscriptions
Census Returns
Protestation Returns
Bunny through the ages
Bunny Buildings
The Bunny Troop
Bunny Village History

Bunny & District Gardeners

 

 

 

 

Baptism records for St Mary's Church in Bunny are available for the following years.

Bunny Church contains two fonts which have both been used for baptisms. The one at the west end of the north aisle is thought to date from the 11th century. This font was dug out of a field in Bunny Moors around 1916 where it was being used as a cattle drinking trough. The font at the east side of the north aisle is modern in comparison.

The Old Font - Click for full sized image
The New Font - Click for full sized image
The Old Font in the North Aisle
The Newer Font in the South Aisle

 

Top of Page

 


2013 - Bunny Village History Society