Where is Bunny
Photos of Bunny
Church Service times
Bunny Bulletin Newsletters
A Stroll around Bunny
Links Page
Site Map
Privacy Policy
Website terms of use

Contact Us

Parish Council Information

1556 to 1599

1600 to 1649

1650 to 1699

1700 to 1749

1750 to 1799

1800 to 1849

1850 to 1899

1900 to 1929

Churchyard Inscriptions
Census Returns
Protestation Returns
Bunny through the ages
Bunny Buildings
The Bunny Troop
Bunny Village History

Bunny & District Gardeners





The registers at Bunny begin in 1556 for all classes of entries. The Chapelry of Bradmore is attached to this living and the entries relating to its inhabitants are included in the registers of Bunny (indicated by the abbreivation 'Br' in the following lists). Keyworth and Thorpe-in-Glebis were also at some periods annexed to this parish.

Some records are marked 'Ord.lic', meaning the marriage was by license from the Ordinary, in contradistinction to the Archbishop's or Vicar's license.

From 1556 to 1594 the year in these registers appears to have been computed as beginning from 1st January, though from 1594 to 1752 the usual method of dating from 25th March is adopted.

Bunny Church - Click for a full sized image

Bunny Church from the South West

Top of Page

2013 - Bunny Village History Society